ADMISSION POLICIES AND ACADEMIC STANDARD REQUIREMENTS.
In order to gain admittance into a Programme, applicants must be sure that they fulfill all of the prerequisites set forth by the AGU. It is a universal mandate that all applicants meet the requirements demand by the university.
- Bachelor Degree
- Each student is required to complete a total of 81 credit hours.
- All Masters Programs must have a thesis and must be approved by the Higher Degree committee of the centre.
- All applicants must have completed a Bachelor Degree or equivalent in a complementary field of study.
POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA COURSES (1) Year
- Accounting and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resources Management
- Banking and Finance
- Public Administration and Management
- Marketing Management
- Technician Diploma in Accounting
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- International Relations and Diplomatic Studies